Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Im just a French knickers kind of guy

So here i am with the great debate of women's underwear now i work in a kitchen as a chef we have many un-toward discussions and debates about general items of life and the universe.

The one topic that creeps out of the wood work rather often is the great underwear debate
is it
big knickers
girl boxers
French knickers
thongs or
g-strings

Now I'm not fond of thongs or g-strings, even if I place myself into a woman's mind I just cant see how they are comfortable I mean really a piece of fabric riding up your erm for lack of a better phrase 'ass-crack'
girl boxers for me are never going to work out! lets face it boxers are for guys, lets try and keep it that way huh???

Now the big knickers i love them there is a certain mystery about them, they cover everything up

will it be good
will it be bad
what will the outcome be!!
id say its a good 50/50 split on that!

So then my personal preference is obviously french knickers
especially with the lace lining and made from that oh so soft satin!!
fantastic to the touch and great on the eye!!

if anyone reads this thank you!!
feel free to comment your favourite type!!

simon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment